Quick facts about Antivirus Smart Protection and Malware Protection Center:
- drops harmless files on the infected computer and later detects those files as security threats
- blocks all attempts to to remove it
- blocks legit PC security software
- changes Windows Hosts file
- spreads through software vulnerabilities and infected or hacked websites
- Trojan authors use social engineering to trick internet users to voluntarily install malicious code
- may in some cases come bundled with more sophisticated malware, for example roorkits.
Updating rogue antispyware. Guess what? No network activity. It's just an animation.
Malware Protection Center purchase page:
You can click the "Click here if you already have an Activation" button and register the rogue program using debugged reg key. Use this key U2FD-S2LA-H4KA-UEPB (works for Antivirus Smart Protection and Malware Protection Center), Notice how malware authors use Microsoft product key sticker image to make it look like a real thing.
You can find your product key on the license sticker on your Malware Protection Center product box.
Entering debugged reg key makes the removal procedure a lot easier. You can then download recommend anti-malware program to remove the Antivirus Smart Protection or Malware Protection Center from your computer.
Malicious files created upon Antivirus Smart Protection execution.
Last, but not least, you have already purchased this bogus security software product, please contact your credit card company immediately and dispute the charges. Then follow the removal instructions below. If you need any help, please let me know, I will definitely help you. Good luck and be safe online!
To remove this rogue anti-spyware program, please follow these removal instructions very carefully.
Associated files and registry values:
- %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\[SET OF RANDOM CHARACTERS]\
- %AppData%\Antivirus Smart Protection\
- %AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Antivirus Smart Protection.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Desktop\Antivirus Smart Protection
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Antivirus Smart Protection.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Antivirus Smart Protection.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Internet Security Guard = "%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\78b634\HS239.exe" /s /d
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\[RANDOM].exe\Debugger = svchost.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\DisallowRun = 01000000