- Your system becomes a target for spam and bulky, intruding ads
- Browser crashes frequently and web access speed decreases
- Your personal files, photos, documents and passwords get stolen
- Your computer is used for criminal activity behind your back
- bank details and credit card information get disclosed.
Then it prompts you to pay for XP Antispyware 2010 in order to protect your computer. I think you realize that this is nothing more but a scam. Don't purchase this bogus software and read this article: how to remove XP Antispyware 2010 for free.