When run, AV Protection 2011 blocks legitimate antivirus software and certain malware removal tools. What is more, it may lock down Windows functionality to protect itself from being removed. In conjunction with rootkits, very often TDSS or other sophisticated malware, this rogue antivirus can cause a lot of problems especially if you are not computer savvy. If you're having a hard time removing it, it's because your removal procedure is hopelessly flawed. By far the most easiest way to remove AV Protection 2011 is to use this debugged registration key 9992665263 and then scan your computer with anti-malware software. However, you can follow alternate removal methods described below as well. Just follow the removal instructions below very carefully. Most importantly, do not purchase it. And if it's too late, then call your credit card company and cancel the charges. That's probably the only way to get your money back. If you need assistance removing AV Protection 2011, please leave a comment below. Good luck and be safe online!
AV Protection 2011 removal instructions:
1. First of all, download and run ZeroAccess/Sirefef/MAX++ removal tool. (works on 32-bit systems only! If you have 64-bit system, proceed to the next step)
2. Then use TDSSKiller.
3. And finally, download free anti-malware software from the list below and run a full system scan.
NOTE: Login as the same user you were previously logged in with in the normal Windows mode.
Manual AV Protection 2011 removal guide:
1. Right-click on AV Protection 2011 icon and select Properties. Then select Shortcut tab.
The location of the malware is in the Target box.
2. In our case the malicious file was located in C:\Windows\System32 folder. Select the malicious file, rename it and change a file name extension.
Original file: TcS22bF3nGaQWKf.exe
Renamed file: TcS22bF3nGaQWKf.vir
3. Restart your computer. After a reboot, download free anti-malware software from the list below and run a full system scan.
4. First, use TDSSKiller. Then download free anti-malware software from the list below and run a full system scan.
Manual activation and AV Protection 2011 removal:
1. Choose to remove threats and manually activate the rogue program. Enter one of the following codes to activate AV Protection 2011.
2. Download free anti-malware software from the list below and run a full system scan.
Associated AV Protection 2011 files and registry values:
- C:\WINDOWS\system32\AV Protection 2011v121.exe
- %DesktopDir%\AV Protection 2011.lnk
- %Programs%\AV Protection 2011\AV Protection 20112.lnk
- %Programs%\AV Protection 2011
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[SET OF RANDOM CHARACTERS]"