Whenever you click on a link while searching with Google (or other web search engine) it would redirect you to either infected websites or such sponsored websites as get-answers-fast.com. Sometimes, it may display a blank page. Cyber criminals have to monetize their traffic. Redirecting search results to spammy website is a good way to do so. The redirects happen in all major web browsers. Re-installing your web browser won't help. System Restore won't help either, well it might help for a short period of time, but malware will be re-downloaded after a couple of hours. If you got this annoying get-answers-fast.com redirect problem, your computer is definitely infected by malicious software. Please note that in some cases, malware responsible for click fraud and redirects may block legitimate anti-malware software. Hopefully, you can remove this virus from your computer by following the steps in the removal guide below. If you need help removing get-answers-fast.com redirect virus, please leave a comment below. We will be more than happy to assist you. Good luck and be safe online!
Get-answers-fast.com web browser hijacker and associated malware removal instructions:
1. First of all, download and run TDSSKiller by Kaspersky.
2. Then download recommended anti-malware software (Spyware Doctor) and run a full system scan to remove this virus from your computer.
NOTE: in some cases the rogue program may block anti-malware software. Before saving the selected program onto your computer, you may have to rename the installer to iexplore.exe or winlogon.exe With all of these tools, if running Windows 7 or Vista they MUST be run as administrator. Launch the program and follow the prompts. Don't forget to update the installed program before scanning.
3. And finally, use CCleaner to remove temporarily and unnecessary files from your computer.
Associated Get-answers-fast.com files:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\mazuki.dll
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat