The Trojan may collect the following information:
- Device phone number
- Version of the Android operating system
- Name of the network operator
- Sender and body of intercepted SMS messages
- Sender and body of SMS messages in the Inbox
Android.Ggtracker manual removal guide:
1. Open the Google Android Menu.
2. Go to the Settings icon and select Applications.
3. Next, click Manage.
4. Select the application and click the Uninstall button.
Additionally, you should scan your device with mobile antivirus software. All major antivirus software vendors offer Mobile Security products.