- copy all of the bookmarks on the device
- copy all of the history on the device
- copy all of the shortcuts on the device
- create a log of all of the activities performed on the device
- modify the browser's home page
- return the status of the last executed command
Android.Tonclank manual removal guide:
1. Open the Google Android Menu.
2. Go to the Settings icon and select Applications.
3. Next, click Manage.
4. Select the application and click the Uninstall button.
Additionally, you should scan your device with mobile antivirus software. All major antivirus software vendors offer Mobile Security products.