Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.Hopefully, you scan use TDSSKiller from Kaspersky Lab to remove the rootkit from your computer and then fix the 100ksearches.com redirect problem properly. To remove the 100ksearches.com hijacker from your computer, please follow the steps in the removal guide below. If you have any questions or need help removing this annoying browser hijackers, leave a comment below. Good luck and be safe online!
Other helpful resources: Remove Google redirect virus
100ksearches.com removal instructions
1. Download TDSSKiller and run it. Click Start scan.
2. Click Continue to remove found infections.
3. Reboot your computer to completely remove found malware.
4. Download free anti-malware software from the list below and run a full system scan.
Associated 100ksearches.com files and registry values:
- SubSystems: Windows = basesrv,1 winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3 consrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2 sxssrv,4